LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Thunder dragons squadron leader
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Warning: Inactivity
Due to being inactive for longer than 30 days (never visited this page nor contacted somebody on Discord), account Zubati1999 is deleted
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jun 2, 18 · OP
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Due to the 30 days of inactivity (not even once online on the site, never appeared on trainings), account Wizav has been deleted.
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jul 4, 18 · OP
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
The whole point of this virtual squadron is to have trainings, sessions and events together, but you are avoiding them all the time because of BlueFlag, DynamicDCS or some other server. You are even dividing yourself as another group by typing all the time in "non-english" channel on the discord about that server and planning when will you fly so the other half of the squadron doesn't understand it and can't be a part of it. Due to that, I'm considering the proposition Birdstrike gave me, to delete all non-english channels. I don't want to see any kind of small groups/division that are purposely not attending the trainings/events while flying on other server without letting all other members to know that before the training starts. Acting like they/you are flying as a part of the squadron while only talking to each other and NOT to other squadron members (about planning when to fly on other servers, briefing and similar)

Stop with those divisions, ignoring the trainings and other members. If you want to make your own group, than do it. Otherwise, be a part of this whole squadron and act like it.
If you go online on DynamicDCS, or any other similar server, when the training is ON, (without you guys stating, before the training, on the Discord channel or on the forum, where everyone sees it and understands it, that you will be on another server during the training) I will take it as a direct disrespect towards this virtual squadron and you will be suspended. Take this as a warning. If you do it again, I will kick you out.

You are very bad for moral of other members and you are destroying the group cohesion. We can all feel that there are divisions inside this squadron. So please, make your mind, are you here with ALL of the members or do you want to just stick in your small group and that's it.

About Birdstrike's proposition, to delete all "non-english" channels (that proposition was reaction to my warnings when you were typing non-english in english channels), I will actually do it. We are multi-language squadron and we will adapt to it to the fullest. That means that on the next Sunday all non-english chat rooms on the Discord will be deleted. I don't want you to lose all the info from those channels so I'm not going to delete them now.
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jul 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 15, 18
Agree
List
Undo
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Members Zero, IronSpear and Apache are demoted to diplomat. They decided to leave the clan long ago though, just didn't type it anywhere except private chat...

See ya in the skies ;)

Also, due to being 2 months offline, Ibiza is demoted to Diplomat
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Aug 14, 18 · OP · Last edited Aug 14, 18
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Steele decided to leave the squadron and is a Diplomat now.
If you ever wanna come back, you are welcome to do so :d
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Oct 30, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Accout "Mr. Sloanes" has been deleted
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Nov 11, 18 · OP
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Account "winterhalo" deleted due to unactivity
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Dec 6, 18 · OP
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Due to inactivity (members haven't been online on the website for longer than a month, aren't responding to messages on both website and Discord and haven't been attending trainings), Elf and Viper are kicked from the squadron.
Usually we demote members to Diplomat, but that's because they answer on messages.
If you ever want to come back, you are welcome :d
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+476
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel