The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Thunder dragons squadron leader
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
BFM & BVR (1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2, Air start).
First team to score 2 wins is winner.
Each victory (2 won duels) brings +3 points to the winners. Each death -1 point, kill +1 point (basically K/D ratio), tactical advantage +4 points to the lead (there will be no scoring for tactical advantage in 1 vs 1).

Some of the Lieutenants will be leaders during this fight. The ones that lead the flight this day will be the wingman on the next day of competition. And their wingmans will be the lead. If there will be enough time, we will switch roles and to another BFM and BVR battles.
If there will be not enough players to make fair 2 vs 2 fights (each team makes 1 battle), the "helping team" (the team that will fight for the second time) will not be scored during the second fight.
If there will be odd number of players, 1 player will be a "Joker" and during his "helping" battle he will not be scored.

Additional rule: If you will spend more then 3 minutes searching for each other, GCI will hop in and tell all of you the BRA to bandits. If you don't find each other within 2 minutes, fight is over. Why? --> If we spend too much time for searching for each other, both BFM and BVR will last for weeks...
Do the calculations. Each fight (both 1vs1 and 2 vs 2) takes approx 10 min in BFM and 2' in BVR. If you add another 10 minutes on that. you will get that each team will be fighting 1 "war" in BFM up to 60 minutes and BVR 90 minutes. If you take into account all the crashes of DCS, disconnect problems, organization etc, this will last for very long period.
We want to finish this within 2, maximum 3 days (I'm talking about BVR and BFM PvP).

Guys that don't make it on this day will have the chance to do their part on Thursday, after the scheduled event for that day. (I think only Mad Dog will be out for Tuesday, so you will do your fights on Thursday)

Please type IN if you are IN, type the plane you will take and whom do you want to fight against in 1 vs 1 and whom do you want to fight with in 2 vs 2

Edit: 1 more thing. If somebody will be able to start the fights earlier, please say it here in the comments. This gives us the capability to do more fights :d
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 28, 19
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+435
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
IN
Hornet

1 vs 1 --> against Mad Dog / Shark / Casper, they are very good

2 vs 2 --> Well I would like to go with Shark od Mad Dog, but that isn't fair so I'll pick Spartan / Blitz / Casper
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jan 28, 19 · OP
[Birds of prey]
Votes:
+17
Apprentice
LEVEL 1
First Lieutenant
Birds of prey
The mover
IN
Hornet

1 vs 1 --> against Casper / Germ / Silencer / Dart , guess thats fair for me

2 vs 2 --> I choose Spanker
xzfQRKC.jpg
Posted Jan 28, 19
List
Undo
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
First Lieutenant
Thunder dragons
i can't come teusday... need to be at school on 4 AM so i need to be up very early and also need to go to bed early
4098395.jpg
Posted Jan 28, 19
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+22
Apprentice
LEVEL 1
First Lieutenant
Thunder dragons
IN

MiG-29S
1xR-27ET, 1xR-27ER, 2xR-77, 2xR-73 for BVR pls

I have no preferences, you all know my skill, so just balance someone with me
German-website.png
Posted Jan 28, 19
List
Undo
[Birds of prey]
Votes:
+97
The experienced one
LEVEL 4
Admins
Wing commander
Birds of prey squadron leader
Lieutenant Colonel
Birds of prey
Can we do this on thursday aswell? I didnt see this topic..
OgvqaQS.png
Posted Jan 29, 19
List
Undo
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+3
Second Lieutenant
Thunder dragons
OUT.
I have a commitment this evening unfortunately. I will join on Thursday though.
4Q64H0g.png
Posted Jan 29, 19 · Last edited Jan 29, 19
[Birds of prey]
Votes:
+160
Professor
LEVEL 5
Admins
Major
Birds of prey
Contributive member
Counselor
OUT
I`ll be back soon, but now I`m in lack of time because there are too many obligations around me and honestly I haven` t open DCS for long time..
Enjoy and see you soon!!!!
KIsvJjj.png
List
Undo
[Thunder dragons]
Votes:
+435
The famous one
LEVEL 7
Admins
Wing commander
Lieutenant Colonel
Thunder dragons
Squad member
Well we will do Blitz VS Germ on Tuesday, but everything else has to be moved to Thursday as most of you is not able to come.
If Silencer joins, he will also do his fights. We may even do 2 vs 2 if he comes
Spanker_1534537014.png
Posted Jan 29, 19 · OP · Last edited Jan 29, 19
[Birds of prey]
Votes:
+29
LEVEL 2
First Lieutenant
Birds of prey
OUT
Silencer_1534537136.png
List